Drivel is a GNOME client for working with online journals, also known as weblogs or simply blogs. It retains a simple and elegant design while providing many powerful features, including:
- Support for LiveJournal, Blogger, MovableType, Advogato, and Atom journals (systems based off these are also supported, including WordPress and Drupal).
- The ability to post, edit, delete, and view recent entries.
- Integrated spellchecking and HTML syntax highlighting.
- Offline composition and editing.
- Automatic recovery in the event of a crash.
- Journal system extensions, including LiveJournal security groups and MovableType categories.
Using Drivel is also as easy as typing Drivel on the terminal or going to
Application –> Internet –> Drivel Live Journal. To setup drivel choose you username/password and choose the journal type you use along with the server/web address to log into.
Linux. Ubuntu. As easy as that.